Our expertly engineered mattresses are built to last. Your satisfaction is what drives our business.
Zenhaven by Saatva warrants that our products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and will remain serviceable under normal use for the warranty period of 20 years.
1. Your Zenhaven by Saatva product will be replaced within the first 2 years at absolutely no cost to you should your mattress be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects. If during years 3–20 the Zenhaven mattress is deemed defective, it will be fully repaired without charge (other than transportation costs).
2. Additionally, we offer you an unprecedented ‘Fairness Replacement Option’ should your bed be deemed defective. We have decided to put this option in place after carefully reviewing the most common complaints consumers have with mattress stores. We have learned that there is too much ambiguity as to what has actually caused the defect in a mattress. The conflicts seem endless. It’s unfair to you, the consumer. We believe by having this alternative option in place, it will avoid all the nonsense and confusion, while making any warranty issue ‘hassle free’. Within the first 2 years, Saatva will replace your mattress free of charge should your bed be deemed defective. Within years 3 to 5, we will replace your mattress for 25% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress for 50% of the original price you paid, and within years 11 to 20, we will replace your mattress for 75% of the original price you paid. (Only a new delivery fee will apply and there will be no pickup fee.)
3. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed. If your platform bed has slats, it is required that you apply a layer of solid surface i.e. plywood, masonite board over the slats to achieve a uniform surface so as to preserve the longevity and integrity of our 2 sided technology. A solid surface will allow the bottom side to compress evenly and create level distribution throughout the newly created base of the mattress.
4. If you are using a metal frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5- or 6-legged metal bed frame on Queen or King size. If you have a Full- or Twin-size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
5. Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
6. Your Zenhaven by Saatva limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
7. In order to provide the optimum sleeping surface, this premium product contains only the finest-quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. The mattress cover and normal body impressions (not greater than 3/4”) are not covered by the warranty.
Consumer must notify Zenhaven by Saatva in writing of any claims.
The Zenhaven Team