We warrant that our American made luxury mattresses will be free from
defects in workmanship and materials for a non-prorated period of 20 years. Following are the very clear
details of the friendliest warranty in the mattress industry:
1. How our 20-year warranty works: If your Zenhaven mattress is deemed defective at anytime during the
two-year period following your delivery date, it will be replaced with a brand new mattress at absolutely no
cost to you. Beyond two years The Saatva Company will completely repair and re-cover your mattress for
transportation costs of $99 each way. There will be absolutely no other charges.
2. Separately, and solely at your option, The Saatva Company offers the unprecedented “Fairness Replacement
Option” should your bed be deemed defective. There are too many conflicts and arguments between mattress
stores and their customers as to determining actual defects. It’s unfair to you and the “Fairness
Replacement Option” has completely eliminated any warranty issue being a hassle for you. Here is how it
• Under all circumstances, if you are choosing the “Fairness Replacement Option,” YOU GET
TO KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS. If you choose, instead of us repairing your Zenhaven in years 3 to 5, we
will deliver and install a brand new Zenhaven mattress for only 30% of the original price you paid. Within
years 6 to 10, we will replace your Zenhaven for only 50% of the original price you paid and years 11 to 20,
we will replace your Zenhaven for only 75% of the original price you paid. There are no other fees, not even
for delivery of your new mattress. Remember, YOU KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS, be it for another room in your
home, a family member or friend, or to donate to the charity of your choice.
3. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed. If your
platform bed has slats, it is required that you apply a layer of solid surface (i.e. plywood, masonite
board) over the slats to achieve a uniform surface so as to preserve the longevity and integrity of our
2-sided technology. A solid surface will allow the bottom side to compress evenly and create level
distribution throughout the newly created base of the mattress.
4. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress is used on an adjustable base.
5. If you are using a metal frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5- or
6-legged metal bed frame on Queen or King size. Queen and King size frames must have a vertical center
support. If you have a Full- or Twin-size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal
6. Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
7. Your Zenhaven by Saatva limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
8. In order to provide the optimum sleeping surface, this premium product contains only the finest-quality
materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your
mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of
your mattress. Body impressions greater than 3/4" are covered by the warranty.
9. Consumer must notify Zenhaven by Saatva in writing of any claims.
The Zenhaven Team
THE LINEAL™ ADJUSTABLE BASE WARRANTY
Lineal provides an unprecedented 25-year warranty like no other in the industry. ALL parts and ALL labor are
covered for the first 5 years! For years 6–25 you are responsible for labor, transportation fees, and parts,
on a prorated basis. For further details relating to years 6–25, see below.
TALK TO OUR ADJUSTABLE BASE EXPERTS
We partnered with the renowned, Leggett & Platt to create an original adjustable base. If you would like
to talk with a representative about any warranty issues you may call 800-888-3078.
Monday–Friday, 8am–8pm EST and Saturday, 10am–3pm EST
FOR TROUBLE-SHOOTING OUTSIDE THESE HOURS
The Saatva Company’s 24/7 concierge service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-517-6266.
The Lineal Adjustable Base works with most mattresses on the market. As is congruent with the industry, the
Lineal Adjustable Base is non-returnable, does not include a home trial period and can not be exchanged.