Our expertly engineered mattresses are built to last. Your satisfaction is what drives our business.
Zenhaven by Saatva warrants that our products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and will remain serviceable under normal use for the warranty period of 20 years.
1. How our 20-year warranty works: If your Zenhaven mattress is deemed defective at anytime during the two-year period following your delivery date, it will be replaced with a brand new mattress at absolutely no cost to you. Beyond two years The Saatva Company will completely repair and re-cover your mattress for transportation costs of $99 each way. There will be absolutely no other charges.
2. Additionally, we offer you an unprecedented ‘Fairness Replacement Option’ should your bed be deemed defective. We have decided to put this option in place after carefully reviewing the most common complaints consumers have with mattress stores. We have learned that there is too much ambiguity as to what has actually caused the defect in a mattress. The conflicts seem endless. It’s unfair to you, the consumer. We believe by having this alternative option in place, it will avoid all the nonsense and confusion, while making any warranty issue ‘hassle free’. Within the first 2 years, Saatva will replace your mattress free of charge should your bed be deemed defective. Within years 3 to 5, we will replace your mattress for 25% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress for 50% of the original price you paid, and within years 11 to 20, we will replace your mattress for 75% of the original price you paid. (Only a new delivery fee will apply and there will be no pickup fee.)
3. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed. If your platform bed has slats, it is required that you apply a layer of solid surface i.e. plywood, masonite board over the slats to achieve a uniform surface so as to preserve the longevity and integrity of our 2 sided technology. A solid surface will allow the bottom side to compress evenly and create level distribution throughout the newly created base of the mattress.
4. If you are using a metal frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5- or 6-legged metal bed frame on Queen or King size. If you have a Full- or Twin-size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
5. Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
6. Your Zenhaven by Saatva limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
7. In order to provide the optimum sleeping surface, this premium product contains only the finest-quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. The mattress cover and normal body impressions (not greater than 3/4”) are not covered by the warranty.
Consumer must notify Zenhaven by Saatva in writing of any claims.
The Zenhaven Team
Lineal provides an unprecedented 25-year warranty like no other in the industry. ALL parts and ALL labor are covered for the first 5 years! For years 6–25 you are responsible for labor, transportation fees, and parts, on a prorated basis. For further details relating to years 6–25, see below.
Should any issue arise, please call our adjustable base experts at:
MON - FRI: 8am - 8pm EST
SAT: 8am - 3pm EST
For trouble-shooting assistance outside these hours, The Saatva Company's 24/7 concierge service is available at 877-672-2882.
The Lineal adjustable base is a lifestyle choice, which works with most mattresses on the market. As is congruent with the industry, the Lineal adjustable base does not come with a trial period and there are no returns.
5-YEAR AND 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
In this warranty: “Adjustable base” means the adjustable bed foundation sold by L&P to the dealer. The “adjustable base” does not include the mattress. “L&P” means Leggett & Platt, Incorporated. “Purchaser” and “You” both mean the consumer who is the original purchaser of this adjustable base made by L&P. This warranty is not transferrable. “Warranty Commencement Date” means either (i) the date you purchased a new and unused L&P adjustable base or (ii) the date of manufacture of this adjustable base if you purchased an L&P adjustable base that has been used as floor or display model. L&P warrants this adjustable base to you on the terms and over the reducing periods of time set out below. All warranty claims require notice from You to be given to L&P in the manner set out below, and to be received by L&P inside the applicable warranty time period.
1ST THRU 5TH YEARS FULL WARRANTY
For the first year from the Warranty Commencement Date through the fifth year from the Warranty Commencement Date, your adjustable base is warranted against non-excluded defects in L&P’s workmanship or materials. During the first year through the fifth year from the Warranty Commencement Date, L&P will repair or replace (at no cost to You) any defective adjustable base part, and L&P will pay all authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
6TH YEAR TO END OF 25TH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Starting in the sixth year from the Warranty Commencement Date and through to the end of the 25th year from the Warranty Commencement Date, L&P will replace steel and mechanical base parts found to be defective and not excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any electronics, electrical components, drive motors or massage motors. You are responsible to pay all service and transportation costs related to receiving and installation of the new part and a portion of the cost of the replacement steel and mechanical part, based on the number of months that the base has been owned by you since the fourth anniversary of the Warranty Commencement Date. By the end of the 25th year, no portion of the replacement cost is covered by L&P. You will be required to pay 1/20th of the then current replacement cost of the part multiplied by the number of years past the third year from the Warranty Commencement Date. This portion is calculated using the following formula: Cost of the part divided by 20 [being the number of years in years 6 to 25 inclusive], multiplied by the number of years you have owned the base since the end of the first 5 years. For example, if you make a claim for a part eligible for this warranty in the 7th year since the Warranty Commencement Date, you would be responsible for paying: $100 part cost divided by 20, multiplied by 2 = $10.00.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This warranty requires notice to be given to L&P of any claim for repairs or replacement parts.
This warranty does not apply; (a) to any damage caused by You; (b) if there has been any repair or replacement of adjustable base parts by an unauthorized person; (c) if the adjustable base has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any manner inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner’s Manual and this warranty; (d) to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords or items supplied by dealers (contact the dealer for warranty information on these items); (e) if there has been any modification of the adjustable base without prior written consent by L&P; or (f) to costs for unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating You about the adjustable base or finding a satisfactory power connection.
This warranty will be void if either the recommended weight restriction is not followed (refer to the advisory section of the Owner’s Manual) or if you sell or give or transfer the base to another person.
Any repairs to or replacement to your adjustable base or its components under the terms of this limited warranty does not extend the applicable warranty from the Warranty Commencement Date. This time limitation may not apply in some jurisdictions, including the Province of Quebec.
The decision to repair or to replace defective parts under this warranty shall be made, or cause to be made, by L&P at its option and in its sole discretion.
Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy of the Purchaser. There shall be no liability on the part of L&P for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or for any other damage, claim, or loss not expressly covered by the terms of this warranty.
This limited warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, setup time, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses. L&P and its service technicians will not be responsible for moving furniture or any other items not attached to the adjustable base in order to perform service on the adjustable base.
It is the sole responsibility of you to provide adequate space and accessibility to the adjustable base. In the event that the technician is unable to perform service due to lack of accessibility, the service call will be billed to you, and the service will have to be rescheduled.
L&P makes no other warranty whatever, express or implied, and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed by L&P and excluded from this agreement.
Some American States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. This warranty is valid in all 50 American States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all 10 Provinces and 3 Territories of Canada.
For customer service under this limited warranty, give notice to L&P by mail, phone, and email or online to the addresses set out below:
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
PO Box 668
Lexington, North Carolina 27293
Toll free phone: 1.800.888.3078
Please contact The Saatva Company, if needed, only after hours (Leggett & Platt hours: MONDAY–FRIDAY 8:00AM–8:00PM, Saturdays 8:00AM–3:00PM., Sundays closed)